MAINTENANCE/INSTALL LABORERJOB DESCRIPTION
MAINTENANCE LABORERJOB DESCRIPTION
Maintain grounds of property by hand, power tools or equipment. Laborers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, and raking. This position reports directly to Maintenance Foreman.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
• Know or learn how to execute proper safe and efficient techniques while maintaining and installing professional landscapes and hauling away debris at residential and commercial properties
• Must be able to work well and safely while under pressure in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
• Maintain a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with customers
• Coordinate with crew and work site workers.
• Keep vehicles, machinery, and tools in good repair and working order.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Principal landscape skills
• Lift up to 75 lbs. from ground level to waist.
• Bend and twist to ground level.
• Must have two forms of identification
Job: Full time